пятница, 30 сентября 2016 г.

CV
Hello!😇
It is my first post, where I'll tell you a little about myself. My name is Dari. I am a second-year student at the Siberian Federal University. And economist is my future profession. At the University I get special knowledge and professional skills, that will help me to find a good job in the future. In addition I want to improve my skills of English✊. I always weigh the pros and cos before making decisions. And always pitch in when help is needed. Furthermore I can be very convincing and I'm also very inspiring and love a good challenge. I think that I am well-organized in terms of work. But sometimes I don't want to do anything🙍.

As for my character. I am a frendly, calm and reliable. My friends can always count on me✌. What is more I am loving I'm very protective of my loved ones💞.I like socializing, but also I am person, who enjoy my alone time. In addition I am fond of sport. I like to dance. And I'm interested in reading a books and watching different movies. Furthermore my hobby is knitting, I like to gladden my loved ones, so I presented them knitted toys🐇. But most of all I like to spend time with my family and friends😺. And I hope, that we will begin to travel in the future🚃




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий